Friday, March 26, 2010

What Happened To The Review?

As some of you (loyal) followers may have noted, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays tend to be my days for posting reviews. So then where's today's review, you may ask?

Well, a few weeks ago I met Gerhard Potgieter (aka @diekloon) on Twitter and we started chatting. Gerhard is a very talented developer, who's done some great work, and he has recently started a blog for bloggers and other people interested in the South African online environment. If you're a new blogger, I'd definitely suggest checking out some of his posts on iGeek - he's got some great tips!

So anyway, Gerhard recently invited me to be a guest blogger on his site and to post a few film reviews every now and then. Yesterday was my debut (yay!) and you can check out his site to see my review of The Tooth Fairy



No comments:

Post a Comment